Thursday, June 27, 2013

When Everything That Could Go Wrong Went Wrong...

 List of what went wrong:
 
1.  The first flight had engine problems and was delayed 2 hours.
2. I had to run 21 terminals to catch my connecting flight while carrying my carry-ons.
3. I made my plane!.... but my luggage did not.
4. Proceeded to watch Pretty Woman and Sleepless In Seattle on the plane; bawled my eyes out.
5. Then saw an old fat bald man also watching Pretty Woman on the plane. 
6. Had someone try to pull a "Taken" and get me to ride his motorcycle instead of a taxi into the city.
7. My luggage was sent to Frankfort, Germany.
8. My seven years of French language study have not prepared me for how "rapidement" the French speak.
9.  My luggage is MIA and will continue to be until tomorrow sometime (ambiguity intended)
10. I lost my wallet, including my money and credit cards. 
 
This would happen to me... UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment