Monday, June 17, 2013

Finally Feeling Like A Floridian!

          Hi! So before I embark on my next Summer adventure in Disneyworld, I just want to conclude my West Palm Beach one. So on my second to last night we went out for drinks and dinner downtown. I actually got a beer!... (Or 1/4 of one haha the bartender mixed 3/4 hard cider and 1/4 vanilla flavored beer for me) Then we went to Rocco's Tacos which is this famous taco place and it was sooo good! I love Mexican food yum
          Then for my last day at work, I stopped at Dunkin' Donuts for some coffee... And apparently in Florida if you order a "large French vanilla coffee" they automatically assume you mean "iced coffee" hahah I mean it makes sense but it just wasn't what I was expecting. Then at the store I managed to sneak a pic of the buttons Victoria's Secret makes that you can wear if you speak Spanish to let the customers know... I don't know why but I find them hilarious! It was sad to leave my new VS friends but they said I'm welcome back anytime! 
          And then for my last West Palm evening, my rockstar cousin and his girlfriend (both vegan mind you) joined my aunt, uncle, and I for dinner. For the occasion, my aunt Patti made a whole entire home-cooked vegan meal from scratch.... And much to my surprise it was actually pretty good! We talked about my cousin's band and their success on iTunes, and the radio. He also showed me a pic of an ad they have playing in Times Square! So cool! But anyways I'm off to the happiest place on Earth! Will update more later!!



No comments:

Post a Comment