Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tropical Depression

So I've been told that South Florida is experiencing what they call a "Tropical Depression"!  Well I would definitely agree because the past week has just been gloomy and rainy.  Seriously cutting into my tanning... I mean studying... time!  But as far as what a real Tropical Depression is, according to my Weather Channel app it's like a mild hurricane.  Well good thing this storm that's headed for Florida has upgraded from a Tropical Depression to Tropical Storm Andrea!  Which still really means nothing to me, being from Michigan, but again my app says that it's more intense than a Tropical Depression but less than an actual hurricane. 
Well obviously there would be some type of tropical weather emergency while I'm in Florida so to my friends and family, feel free to divide up my things if I don't make it out alive.  If you can find anything of value it's yours to keep!  I guess this is my official tearful goodbye!  But all joking aside, Andrea's not even headed to the east side of Florida so we're just going to get a bunch of rain...  Oh well back to studying!  The LSAT is on Monday so I won't post again until after. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment