Sunday, June 2, 2013

Rainy Days

Well it has been raining for the past few days here in Florida.  And when it rains it really pours!  The pool is even overflowing.  The good news is that I have been able to avoid the sun so my sunburn could heal but the bad news is that it is getting increasingly hard to study in this gloom. 
To give myself a little inspiration to study I have recently picked up a new addiction and it comes in form of the TV show Scandal.  I normally stay away from shows that are about lawyers because I don't want to give myself unrealistic expectations.  But I watched one episode of Scandal and was immediately hooked!  I watched all of season 1 on Instant Netflix and then got the free week of HuluPlus to watch season 2.  I justify this as my study break instead of being in the pool so it all balances out in the end!
If I can be like Olivia Pope one day then I will definitely make sure to do well on the LSAT hahah maybe this is why I don't watch shows about lawyers...  Oh well I am almost finished with my first LSAT book then I am going to take some practice LSATs.  Its coming up quickly though! I just want to be able to say I did all I could and feel confident about that when I take the actual test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment