Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Last Days In Disney!

 Well I spent my last few days in Disney just enjoying being there and being with my family<3 Awww I know so cute.  But now I get to pack for two months without them!  I mean there's only so much family time I can handle, but two months really is a long time.  Dare I say... I'm going to miss them!
My resort had a pool with a lazy river AND a sand bottom pool so basically I was in heaven and spent a whole day laying there until typical to Florida it started to rain around 3 in the afternoon.  But I got a great tan and shared a daiquiri or two with my mother.  The first drink the waitress brought was definitely virgin... she didn't check my ID and I wrongly assumed that was because I looked 21. I made sure she checked the next time which was slightly awkward. 
 
 So my last morning in Florida after being here for a whole month I spent in Magic Kingdom with the fam.  And I'm so glad I did because we got to explore the new parts of Fantasyland!  And we actually got to eat in the new Beast's castle.  It was so gorgeous inside and really made you feel like you were in a real castle!  We only got to get lunch because dinner reservations are booked for the next 8-10 months...  But lunch was really good! In preparation for France I got a "croque monsieur", which is basically a grilled cheese with ham.  And if you looked out the fake windows in the ballroom of the castle, Disney actually found a way to make it look like it was snowing outside in July. 

And also the new Little Mermaid ride is soooo technologically advanced compared to most of the other "ride through" rides such as Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh it was actually amazing.  The animatronic characters actually looked real and it felt as if you were underwater.  Plus the building the ride is in looks exactly like the castle from the movie! Disney really outdid itself.  Now they just need to add a Hercules ride, a Mulan ride and a Pocahontas ride and I will be satisfied :)
So basically I am now obsessed with castles which is perfect seeing as how my next stop for the summer is Europe!! Now I get to go pack... which is going to be extremely difficult seeing as how my shoes alone are going to put me over the weight limit.  But oh well I have a whopping 24 hours to pack and figure it all out.  Wish me luck! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment