Thursday, June 13, 2013

Life Post-LSAT & Pre-Paris

So what have I been up to?? 

I know you've all been wondering!

          Well for starters I have been working my butt off at Victoria's Secret!  Knowing my shopping habits, I will need as much extra cash as I can get for Europe.  I'm already expecting my suitcase to be overweight with my shoes alone... Add all the stuff I'm going to buy over there and I am going to have a serious problem!  So the Semi-Annual Sale just started which basically people take to mean as "the two times a year it is acceptable to be an absolutely insane and crazy shopper".  I've been working at least 6 hours a day UGH and let me tell you SAS really brings 'em out. Especially in South Florida where no one seems to "hable Ingles"!    The silver lining is that there is a Chik Fil A in the food court of the mall! Undoubtedly my favorite fast food place, and since I try to avoid fast food this place is a real weakness.
          Don't get me wrong though... I love my job! Did you know that I can tell immediately if someone is wearing the wrong bra size?? Also I can tell what collection and style of bra someone is wearing just by seeing a little bit of the strap.  And I'd say my accuracy for bra measurements is around 97%.  Not even joking!  And this is actually totally normal to me.  Some of my friends think it's weird... but I call it a gift.  I've been extensively trained in bras, literally, I had to take an exam and have lots of extra training sessions and hours.  I even got a certificate! 
Everyone I work with is so nice too. They even invited me to go out with them to Downtown West Palm tonight!  I'm already feeling at home here but I definitely miss all my VS store ladies.  Anyways, I'm off to cool down and relax in the pool after a long day at work!  My cousin is home from touring with his rockstar band so we're going out to dinner later.  No really his band Surferblood had a song on the Vampire Diaries and the band played on the Jimmy Fallon show!  Pretty cool if I do say so myself.  And no they're not taking applications for groupies... I already asked just in case law school doesn't work out haha I'm also catching up on Pretty Little Liars Season 3 (which is now on instant Netflix if you didn't already know!) and Downton Abbey Season 2 because my aunt has it on DVD. 
          And don't even get me started on the Bachelorette!! I am in love with that show and I blame my sorority sisters.  I never used to watch reality TV until I moved into my sorority house.  Now I can't get enough!  My favorite guys by FAR are Brooks and Bryden.  Although Brooks did seem a bit wimpy about his broken finger...  Oh well I'm calling it now Brooks and Bryden in the finale!  And lastly I am absolutely in LOVE with Desiree's car!!  She got a light blue Bentley for going on the show.  If she gets to keep it, having your super dramatic dating life be on national TV is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment