Sunday, May 26, 2013

I Need A Margarita

So I've been spending the last few days outside as much as possible!  Going from studying, to laying out on the raft in the pool, to swimming in the pool, to cleaning leaves out of the pool, to playing with my aunt and uncle's little corgi pup, to running around the neighborhood, to doing yoga from some tutorial videos I found on Hulu, to maybe a little more studying... It's just impossible to study in this environment!  I've found that 11 o'clock at night is the best time to really get work done.  It's a bit cooler, (but still in the 80's!) and only the sound of crickets can be heard outside.  I can put on an 8tracks music playlist in the screened-in back porch and really get down to focusing.  I mean, right now there seems to be a fiesta going on across the little lake that my aunt and uncle live on.  I can smell barbecue and hear loud Latin music and it really makes me want a margarita.  I am definitely getting some studying done though, I'm about half way through my first book.  The LSAT is 2 weeks from tomorrow so hopefully I can really master the balance between "fun in the sun" and "studying in the sun" by then.  But seriously it sounds like they have a live mariachi band performing over there...
Anyways, tomorrow we are going to the beach bright and early because my aunt and uncle both have work off for Memorial Day!  I'm going to pick up some cans of some type of alcohol that's not beer (I really don't like beer!) and my tanning lotion and spend a day on the ocean.  Then we're going to grill some hot dogs and I'll force myself to have a Corona and lime with my aunt and uncle (their favorite).  Then we plan to top the day off with some watermelon and the Florida sunset!  That's all for now and I'm sure I'll post some pictures tomorrow.  

2 comments:

  1. lol stop it... I'm an amateur blogger! Maybe I'll get better by the time I actually do something exciting this summer :)

    ReplyDelete