Thursday, May 23, 2013

Adventure Number 1!

Today is my first full day in stop number 1 on my Summer Adventure List... West Palm Beach, Florida!  I finally reached my destination after what turned into the flight from hell.  The normally quick flight down to Florida turned into a 6 hour affair, including waiting on the plane for an extra 2 hours with screaming children due to some bad weather.  I have a slight fear of flying so my anxiety and stress level was through the roof. But now I am here and that is all that matters!  I am living at my aunt and uncle's house for about a month, enjoying the warm weather and sunshine, laying by the pool, and studying for the upcoming June 10th LSAT.
It is currently around 90 degrees here, and according to the Weather Channel app on my iPhone, that is around 50 degrees warmer than home, Rochester Hills, Michigan! So glad that I am here :)  My aunt and uncle keep asking me if I am going to get too warm being out in the sun all day... Not a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment