Sunday, July 7, 2013

L'Orangerie

Today our class met super early because museums in Paris are free every first Sunday of the month.  We met at L'Orangerie which is a place they actually used to grow oranges in Paris.  There is this room with Monet murals that are so peaceful and beautiful.  They don't allow you to take pictures, but here is the scene where they go to L'Orangerie in the movie "Midnight In Paris"!
Well, I am off to the airport to bring back my broken suitcase.  They said if I wanted to get reimbursed that I need to bring it in.... But hey it's a few hours out of my day and I'll get back like 200 euros!  Also, I'm pretty sure I live next door to a contraband luggage store on the Boulevard Barbes, the guy offered to give me a huge purple suitcase for 45 euros!  Oh Barbes......


No comments:

Post a Comment